Who We Are
Welcome to Dilmilay ("we, us, our")! We operate on www.dilmilay.com ("dating community, match-making website, app, service"). We are a matchmaking website where you can find discreet relationships of all kinds. Dilmilay is a leading discreet, like-minded dating community in the world that allows you to meet new matches and find your real love whose personality and outlooks fit your own.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Upon downloading our App, you may be required to provide us with your personally identifiable information needed to create an account while registering. Not just that, the information we receive differs depending on how you use our website, like when you subscribe to our paid services, use your social media to login, etc.
The following information may include (but not limited to this);
· User name
· Email address
· Phone number
· profile picture
· date of birth
· credit card information
· social media login
· device information
WHAT WE USE THE INFORMATION FOR
Dilmilay uses the information received to:
· deliver and improve our services
· protect you and third parties from harm
· create and manage your account
· help you connect with others
· complete your transactions
· inform you of new services or promotions on Dilmilay
· detect and prevent fraud or illegal activities
· resolve disputes
· comply with legal requirements
· provide customer care support
· track our site usage
· ensure users satisfaction
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
Your username and profile picture is visible to all users of Dilmilay, but you can choose what information you share with other users or matches. In compliance with legal obligations and to protect the rights of Dilmilay, we may share your information with service providers, third parties, courts, law enforcement agency or government authorities.
Suppose we need to share your information in a situation that isn't included here. In that case, we'll ask your permission first and do remember that your information is safe with us.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE THE INFORMATION?
Dilmilay will store your information as long as required. If your account remains inactive for over a year or terminated, we can delete your data.
HOW WE USE THE COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
GLOBAL DATA TRANSFER
Also, wherever your personal information is handled, we shall have taken sufficient steps to protect it under this policy and relevant legislation. These safeguards include implementing the European Commission Standard Contractual Clauses for transfers of personal information between Dilmilay and our self-certification to the Privacy Shield Frameworks.
Dilmilay is under the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), where the guardian provides the personal information of a child. We care about young children, and protecting their privacy is paramount to us. Therefore, this website is not intended for use by children below 18 years. Suppose you think your child has violated COPPA's law. In that case, we encourage you to contact us to delete such information or suspect anyone below 18 years. You are advised to report.
Users are entitled to the following rights (but not limited to), which allows you to be in control of your information:
· The right to correct, update, review or delete, revoke access to and request for your data from our website.
· The right to decline device permission to some functions
· The right to lodge complaint(s) if you are not OK with our services
· The right to disable emails and other notification from your device settings
· The right to be informed about how we acquire, utilise, and safeguard your personal information
· The right to uninstall the App
· The right to delete your account if you are no longer satisfied with our services
You concur to continue using this website adequately after the change(s) have been implemented, or you can choose to stop using it.
You can access Dilmilay via www.dilmilay.com .